Employee (m/f/d) ECU commissioning and testing
for the STAR area ELECTRONICS | Sindelfingen | Graduate (m/f/d), Experienced professional (m/f/d)
YOU LOVE GOING NEW WAYS? GO WITH US INTO THE FUTURE
Team spirit, concentrated expert power, responsibility and networking: this is what we at STAR use to forge innovative products and services at a new level. Our customers know us as PARTNER IN EXCELLENCE. This means that together we develop ambitious concepts that inspire customers from all industries.
COME ON BOARD
Whether interfaces, signal generators, printed circuit boards or cable assembly - you feel at home wherever electricity flows? Then you'll fit in perfectly at STAR ELECTRONICS GmbH.
Graduate (m/f/d), Experienced professional (m/f/d)
BEGINNING OF WORK
Immediately or by arrangement
YOU APPLY AT:
STAR ELECTRONICS GmbH
A Company of STAR COOPERATION
Phone: +49 7031 6288-286 |WhatsApp: 0151 2782407
- You carry out ECU commissioning (e.g. exchange, flashing, coding).
- You are responsible for the process description level 2 and 3 (e.g. analog DEEPC in Innovator)
- Planning, creating, executing and documenting system and acceptance tests are part of your tasks
- You independently perform error analyses and create error reports
- You will be responsible for creating test steps and automating test benches
- You document the IT-technical implementation incl. STT in layers / author, function diagrams and model descriptions.
- You have successfully completed your studies in engineering or have a comparable qualification
- You have experience in the field of vehicle control units and networking
- You have knowledge of the automotive bus systems CAN, FlexRay and Ethernet
- Vector tools such as CANoe and programming in C and C# are nothing new to you.
- Ideally you are ISTQB Certified Tester
- You are characterized by your independent way of working, a confident and sovereign communication as well as a distinctive quality consciousness.
- Fluent German and good English skills are an advantage
- Performance-based pay - because your work is worth a lot to us
- A network that will help you advance at all levels
- Interdisciplinary teams in which you score with your ideas and skills
- Varied tasks that are fun every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes - for a lot of creative freedom